Labels

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thrifty Finds!

First, I want to give a shout out to my good friend, Donna, who has also just started a blog called Simply Livin'.  Please check it out at Momma Donna's Simply Livin' Blog.

Yeah!  It's Yard Sale season!!!  WOOT!  So, sweet daughter and I headed out today with our "new to us" SUV to find something to haul home!

First stop, FREEBIE Dilbert book.  What a way to start the day!


On the second stop, we hit the jackpot!  This beautiful BIG (44.5" x 25") frame was marked $15, but the sweet lady was looking to unload all her stuff and took $10 for it.  It's perfect, no chips or cracks. 



 She also had these little metal frames, with these satin prints in them.  I had to repair one of them because it was cracked, but I only paid $2 for all 4 of them!

The last stop of the day was a yard sale inside a church.  They were already closing down, so the lady running it gave me a freebie!  What a way to yard sale, start out free, in the middle get great deals and end up with another freebie!

I will have some AFTER pics real soon - the paint is drying on some of the items right now!

1 comment:

  1. I love that big ornate frame! I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete