Labels

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Animal Protection Association Thrift Store



Today I went over to visit my friend, Cheryl, at the new Animal Protection Association Thrift Shop.  It was the last stop on my Saturday morning thrift shop run.  I ended up spending about 5 hours there.  I was making table vignettes and as soon as I would set one up, the people would snatch up the goodies.  Then a huge TRUCKLOAD of stuff came in with soooo many goodies!  What fun it was!

They have some cool Derby stuff, just in time for the KY Derby Festival!



A pretty cool Michael Healy Brass Door Knocker.


Gorgeous Bill Blass down coat.  I hope we won't be needing down coats anymore until like, um, December.


Fun pillows with the sunshiney smiley peaking out.


"Vintage" type writer - which means I'm vintage. Seriously!


Yes, I can see her in a few coats of satin black paint. 


Cute Humpties!


Ahhhh...windows.  I did bring one of these home.  Watch for a future project!


There were 5 of these chairs.  They needed work, but for the price, somebody will make them beautiful!


Easter baskets galore!  Love the lamb looking out the window.


Americana


Across the shop.


If you are in the area, check out the store.  It's open on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from noon - 6 p.m.  146 Spring Street, Jeffersonville, IN.  They will NOT be open on Saturday April 16 during Thunder over Louisville.

No comments:

Post a Comment