Labels

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chloe's Pink Tutu




My sweet little friend, Chloe, just turned 2.  We are going to see her in a couple of weeks, so I made her a foufy little tutu.

Judi over at Plum Tickled has a great (almost) no sew tutu tutorial.  The sewing consisted of sewing together the ends of the elastic. 
The only thing I did differently is to deconstruct a silk peony flower, taking out all the plastic and sewed it back together with my sewing machine.  I hand stitched some little pearls in the middle. I attached it to a brooch pin so it can be removed or used on a headband or hat.

UPDATE - I made a matching hair bow. 



Hope she loves it!

I'm linking up to Show and Tell Friday at Romantic Home.

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty, it looks so good! Great job!

    http://lucyluvinyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete