Labels

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday's Thrifty Finds!


Today there was a swap meet at one of our local churches.  All this stuff was FREE!  I'm so excited!


I found a cute FREE Mercury Glass Pumpkin!


A FREE trophy vase.  I won it for best deals of the day!  lol


Some FREE square wood plates.


FREE Outdoor candle holders


FREE Blue striped pillows - originally was thinking of using them for forms, but realized they match my GW finds of ticking shams!  Going to the guestroom!  I also found a "secret" item, new in the box, which is going to be a Christmas present.

Off to visit my friends now at the APA Thriftshop!  I will actually have to PAY for stuff there! 

2 comments:

  1. Great finds! I hope you get some good deals at the thrift stores!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Finds! Those mercury glass pumpkins were a hot ticket last year.

    ReplyDelete