Labels

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

RIP Paco


Lovin on Paco on his last day with us.


We just lost our sweet International Cat of Mystery, Paco a couple of weeks ago due to cancer.  We really miss him.

He was a lot of fun!  Here he is on facebook.  People thought it was me on it all the time, but it was Paco.

I'm convinced the cats had parties when we were away.  My house was always a mess when I got home! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

He was so funny.  He let us dress him up, he made sure he sat with us while we were in the bathroom, he sat on the edge of the tub and talked to me when I got ready in the morning.

He was especially lovey with David, since they were home together during the day.




We loved him so much.  He got so sick that we had to take him to be put to sleep.  We went to the Humane Society in Louisville, and they were super sweet and very compassionate.  They made him comfortable and let us stay in there with him as long as we needed to.  It was a sad day and we really miss him, but we know he's not in pain anymore.

RIP, Paco.

7 comments:

  1. Aww..Paco was beautiful. I am glad he left you with many many fond memories. Thanks for sharing at Lucy's party...she has a tear in her eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri... sweet pictures of Paco! I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's really tough. I have two kittos and a pup.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. May your grief be tempered by such beautiful memories of your treasured family furbaby. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone. We miss him, but we have great memories of him. He was a good companion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so charming with shining fur. Surely will ever be missed. I love black cats very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are all about cats and know how deeply you miss Paco. They are truly family. ♥olive

    ReplyDelete