Labels

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Silhouette Switch-A-Roo!

Hubby bought me a Silhouette SD machine a few weeks ago!  I was so surprised (thanks, hon)!  I have been trying to figure out how to use it.  I think I have mastered some small projects, like this one.  Once I had all these little flourishes cut, what the heck was I going to do with them?

They fit perfectly on my light switches.  So now I have decorated switches!


A few scary things added to daughter's phone.

Moral of the story:  Don't stand still or you will get painted or have vinyl applied to you!

3 comments:

  1. awww, those are so cute! Great job! Are you addicted to it yet?
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got one too! have not even tried to use it..please show me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley

    I'm learning a lot!

    Lesson #1 If you use vinyl roll, keep the vinyl on the roll or it will slip around.
    Lesson #2 Use the carrier sheet for other stuff.

    I'm still learning, but I just had to jump in and start doing stuff. Maybe I will do a video of something and post it.

    let me know if you have questions and if I can't answer them, I will refer them to Gail. She's an expert!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete