Labels

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tin Foil Frame



I have a lot of frames that do not fit my decor.  I decided to try a tin foil technique on this one.


I crumpled up pieces of tin foil so they would have some texture.  Then I used Mod Podge to adhere the tin foil to the wood frame.



After the Mod Podge dried, I painted the frame with some black acrylic paint.  Before it dried, I wiped the paint off, leaving paint in the wrinkles of the foil.


I added a book page flower in the corner and put a pic of Awesome Hubby, his sister and his mom.



Easy, Inexpensive Project that you can do with stuff you have around the house!!!

1 comment:

  1. great job! the paint really made the difference!
    gail

    ReplyDelete